Monday, 22 December 2008

Day 109

It's Monday 22nd of December and I'm FINALLY packing up my stuff to come home. It's been a long time since September and I can't wait. I know I've been coming back to sunny Elm Park every now and then, but it's not the same as living there for 2 weeks, being waited on in your own bed.

I quite simply believe how much crap I've got knocking about in my room that I've got to bring (mainly musical instruments). Luckily my dad will have the van.

I had my last day before my 2 weeks off at M&S yesterday. What a day! I did the 12 hour shift which involved taking two deliveries by myself, as well as carrying out all of the other crap I have to do. This was quite a bit of effort. Me and Ed (the finally two at student halls) then had a final piss up all night to celebrate! And to finish off all of the drink we had left, plus the crappy bucks fizz which work gave me for Xmas - a pint each, downed in one.

I went pub golf Friday night with the Reading fest crew. Jesus...I managed to do most of them in 1, apart from 2 drinks which I had to do in 2, thus I made myself sick about 1am just to get rid of the crap which was floating around inside of me. This was a bloody stupid move though as I was still vomming at Midday on Saturday! It was good fun though!

Anyways, I best carry on packing up my things. I guess this is it until the New Year, so Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to anybody who actually reads this!

No comments: