Saturday, 3 January 2009

Day 121

Well I'm back at Uni and to be honest I'm in two minds about whether I'd rather be here or at home..

Everybody apart from Guy and the crazy lady named Alice who resembles a camel and never leaves her room are back.  I'm getting on really well with Matt but Ji and Livi are already fucking me off lol...mainly Livi because she's just so bloody stupid!  Hopefully things will get better when I see the others tonight..

I hate an amazing couple of weeks back home in sunny Elm Park.  Trips to the Harvester, many nights on the lash at Romford and the trips to lakeside were the highlights.  It felt good how everything just felt so normal like I'd never left.  I can't wait to come back.

There was also the jamming session with Nathaniel, the hulk (Luke) and Rich.  We just jazzed out for hours and did a few cheeky recordings/videos.  Again - I can't wait to get back together with these guys again as we have the potential to make a go of it..watch this space.



Violet Nights - My Girl Cover

Anyways, I'll update this when I get another chance..hmmmm

No comments: